- 1 cup All-In-One Plant Protein + Superfoods in Chocolate
- 3/4 cup organic old fashioned rolled oats (not steelcut)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make the flax eggs - combine 2 TBSP ground flax with 6 TBSP water and let sit in fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl or in a stand mixer
- Add the plant milk and the baking soda and powder and mix
- Add in the flax eggs, protein powder and oats and combine
- Pour into a lined muffin pan and bake for 35 - 40 minutes
- Allow to cool on a rack then enjoy as a breakfast or snack\
These will freeze for up to a month or keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.